If you want to learn the skills involved in supporting pupils in their education and gain job satisfaction shaping young peoples’ life journey, this is the job for you! In this role you will develop into a Teaching Assistant professional and make a difference.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
With the help of RNN Training, this apprenticeship will give you all you need to secure your future in the education sector and provide you with the skills that are in short supply nationwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
Support for pupils:
- Supervise and support pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Attend to the pupils’ needs
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding appropriately to individual needs.
Support for the Teacher:
- Assist in ensuring that the learning environment is safe and purposeful for the pupils at the beginning and end of the day.
- Ensure that all resources and equipment are clean, hygienic and ready for use.
- To support children and young people in all areas of learning under the direction of the Teacher or HLTA.
- Monitor pupils responses to learning activities and record achievement and progress as directed.
- To encourage positive behaviour for learning.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive a Teaching Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
- You will attend college one day a week on day release.
- Functional Skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment and progression to higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.