An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Coventry. We are a warm, friendly, professional service at Haircraft. All our staff are highly qualified, specialising in colouring, cutting and styling.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Assisting and observing stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Cleaning and tidying the salon
- Greeting clients and working on the reception area
- Making refreshments
- Shampooing clients hair and removing colours
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hair Professional Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of Level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard and a good training programme. Alternatively become a full-time stylist running a column.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HAIR CRAFT COVENTRY LTD
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.