Are you looking to take your first steps into hairdressing? Aspire Hair based in Southwell have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the team as an apprentice.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the telephone
- Handling cash and taking bills
- Washing hair
- Assisting stylists
- Cleaning ensuring all work stations are ready for next client
- Making and serving refreshments
- Any additional duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professional (Hairdressing)
- Functional skills in maths and English to Level 2 if applicable
The Practical and Theory training will be delivered by one of the NHTA tutors within the salon. You can also attend the academy to receive extra training away from the salon.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress onto the advanced apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.