Recruitment Consultant Apprentice THE INSTITUTE OF TELECOMMUN PROFESSIONALS
Do you want a job that will leave you feeling happy and satisfied daily? Do you want to start a lifelong career with a company that cares about your well-being as well as your future? If you want all of this a qualification and £11,000 per year, then apply now!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the apprenticeship team to assist with the management and growth of the ITP’s apprenticeship scheme
- Selling and upselling the apprenticeship scheme to prospective and current clients where required
- Contact potential new clients via phone and email
- Generate sales leads for the Business Development team
- Prepare client presentations and materials where required
- Maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend network opportunities including seminars, industry events and the ITP annual dinner
- Format and advertise vacancies across all social media channels, job boards, local schools and colleges
- Ensure vacancies are recruited for in a timely manner
- Conduct telephone interviews daily
- Meet recruitment targets as set out by the CEO
- Assist with the organisation and running of ITP assessment days
- Maintain administrative documents to an excellent standard
- Update sales system with all details relating to your pipeline activity and current clients
- Keep well-organised files and records of sales activity
- Keep information up to date
- Anything else deemed suitable by the Client Relationship Manager or CEO
- Respect and follow company culture and values
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.