Apprentice Administration Assistant ELVET CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS LTD
Do you want a job that will leave you feeling happy and satisfied daily? Do you want to start a lifelong career with a company that cares about your wellbeing as well as your future? If you want all of this and £13,000 per year, then apply with Elvet Construction Consultants Ltd.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General administration duties
- Assisting surveyors in preparing and maintaining project files
- Preparing letters and issuing to our customers
- Typing reports on behalf of our surveyors using our in-house templates
- Recording received post, distributing to relevant people and tracking responses
- Scanning in documents and filing electronically in accordance with our filing structure
- Maintaining our electronic filing structure
- Assisting our surveyors in taking minutes, preparing minutes and other site reports
- Main point of contact for telephone calls within the business, recording details, forwarding to relevant people etc.
- Contacting our clients to organise meetings, making appointments or dealing with general queries
- Booking appointments on behalf of our surveyors in accordance with our management system, issuing and recording job tickets This may include planning in our surveyor’s diary
- Ensure our surveyors maintain appointments
- Issuing documents to our clients
- General bookkeeping using our internal software to track orders, invoices etc.
- Collecting timesheets and inputting data into our performance monitor sheet
- All other generalist administration duties in keeping with the business operation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- In-house training from the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.