Business Administrator Apprentice FIRST RESPONSE GROUP LTD
Your role will be to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, your role as a business administrator will contribute to the efficiency of FRG, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks & Responsibilities will include:
- To update and review databases, record information and produce data analysis where required.
- Produces accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, reports and proposals.
- Deliver efficient and warm correspondence, write reports and to work collaboratively.
- Maintain records and files, handle confidential information in compliance with the FRG’s procedures.
- Make effective decisions based on sound reasoning and deal with challenges in a mature way.
- Assist customers within various departments with telephone-based scheduling.
- Assist recruitment to post job adverts, contact candidates to arrange interviews and find creative avenues.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship will result in a L3 Business Administrator certification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Appraisals, training, job reviews and general good communication will assist you to further your development and progression within this company for the future. As an apprentice, there is potential for progression to a full-time role in one of our brilliant teams.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FIRST RESPONSE GROUP LTD
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)