Apprentice Business and Customer Service Administrator HARRIS & CO LTD
This exciting opportunity has arisen working for Harrus & Co Chartered Accountants. You will be part of a friendly hardworking team; you will provide general administrative support to the current team under the direction of the Office Manager.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and the post holder is also required to undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required.
You will have the ability to communicate in a professional manner face to face, over the telephone or online.
- Update and maintain records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy
- Reception duties – meeting and greeting clients in a confident and courteous manner
- Deal with telephone calls and ensure that accurate messages are taken and forwarded to the relevant person
- Update company's social media platforms and deal with any marketing activities as directed by the office manager
- Process incoming and outgoing mail promptly
- General administration tasks to include, filing, archiving, typing, scanning and photocopying
- To work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the organisation provides an efficient and effective service to clients
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons
- Complete all required assignments by the required timeline
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Level 2 Practitioner
The standard covers the following:
- Behaviours and Attitude
You will complete an End-Point Assessment (EPA) this will involve the following:
- Showcase Portfolio
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
Functional Skills Level 1 and then Level 2 in maths and English, Exemptions may apply if Grade A* to C or 4 to 9 GCSE, Functional or Key Skills Level 1 or 2 (or equivalent).
You are given one day per week as time off to study. This will be on a Wednesday.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship or other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HARRIS & CO LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.