Are you looking to build a career in Business Administration? Within this role no day is the same as the next as you will get a variety of work experience. If so, then please apply now!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include, but is not limited to:
· Dealing with telephone, email and website enquiries
· Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a professional, and timely fashion
· Making appointments
· Managing a busy diary system
· Liaising with co-workers
· Updating management systems and diaries
· Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
· Checking documents for errors / amendments
· Ensuring that the companies policies and procedures are upheld and adhered to at all times
· Any other administration based duties and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress to permanent employment within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PARAGON MEED LIMITED
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.