APPRENTICE EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR RADBROOK NURSERY & PRESCHOOL LTD
Radbrook Nursery is a small private nursery providing provision for 3 months to 4 years. A small setting that prides itself on family, friends and the children.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday - shift pattern TBC between 8am and 6pm differing daily.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
25 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after the health and wellbeing of the child, such as feeding babies and changing their nappies.
- Helping children to develop core skills, such as numeracy and literacy.
- Providing a safe and enabling environment for children to work in.
- Assist with teaching to the curricular requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Support team members with daily routine
- Liase with parents/carers on a regular basis
- Preparing & setting up activities
- The training will include pediatric first aid qualification.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- This will also include functional skills if required.
- End point assessment
- Certificate of completion of the standard.
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This could lead to a full-time position if all criteria is met accordingly.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RADBROOK NURSERY & PRESCHOOL LTD
RADBROOK GREEN CENTRE
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.