Administrational assistance of the planning of events and practical assistance of the delivery of Equine events.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
06 Oct 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administrative support to the staff and students
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining accurate records, filing systems and document management
- Assisting students, staff and visitors with enquiries
- Work alongside registry and academic areas
- Liaise with departments to ensure all exam entries/access arrangements are accurately recorded and submitted
- Assisting with equine events set up and take down including some yard duties
- Some physical work required at time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will develop the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours to meet the standards of achievement for the Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
You will gather evidence for your portfolio, supported by your mentor and coach, tutors and employer.You will attend online Masterclasses every other week. These will cover topics that will assist you to understand the knowledge elements of your L2 Apprenticeship qualification.Topics will include: Professionalism in the workplace, Health and Safety
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Equine/Events team assistant/manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.