Digital Marketer/Content Creator Apprentice (Apply4U) Apply4U
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Content Creator Apprentice with Apply4U, a recruitment company based in London.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working closely with the marketing manager.
- Updating our databases and formatting data.
- Managing social media, looking at analytics, being creative and having fresh ideas.
- Liaise with current customers and develop relationships.
- Prospecting current non-user accounts.
- Writing blogs.
- Manage PPC/SCO.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers' needs and can offer informed solutions.
- Show determination to achieve goals.
- Participate in team meetings and share product/market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate the channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test-and-learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.