Bids & Proposal Co-ordinator Apprentice Level 3 TSP ENGINEERING LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the dynamic commercial team to assist in the writing of bids, tenders and proposals for TSP engineering. This is a unique opportunity to get on the career ladder. We are expecting a high volume of applicants so please get your CV in as soon as possible.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the dynamic and vibrant Commercial Department in the completion of bids & proposals for blue chip clients in the nuclear, defence, oil & gas, renewable and steel industries.
- Building relationships with internal teams and departments across the business to obtain key information to support the bid process.
- Building relationships with client procurement teams to promote TSP Engineering and help secure future workload.
- Supporting the promotion of TSP and its capabilities via bid submissions, client meetings and promotional events.
- Helping to obtain support and approval from the TSP Management Team for the submission of bids.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship you will have a level 2 in English and Maths if not already achieved.
- A level 3 Bids and Proposal co-ordinator standard.
- Training will be completed in the workplace at TSP Engineering, Workington.
- While training in the workplace there will be opportunity to work in other areas/ departments.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified there will be opportunities for further development within the engineering/ manufacturing industry.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C / Step 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent STEM (Grade Grade C / Step 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LAKES COLLEGE WEST CUMBRIA
Bid and proposal co-ordinator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.