Total People are looking for a bright and energetic Business Administrator apprentice to join the IT and data & funding team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates The apprentices will be helping with day-to-day administrative tasks as part of a small team at our office in Middlewich Cheshire.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
14 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily duties may include:
- To assist with the administration of systems including PICS learner management system.
- Assist the data and funding team with data cleansing and processing tasks
- Assist the Performance Analyst with production of management information such as weekly system generated reports
- Support colleagues with online exams both on site and remote
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of computers and related equipment at all Total People sites
- Assist with stock control of all consumable IT supplies
- Work across various areas of Business Improvement Directorate supporting with adhoc projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Admin Level 3 Standard.
All training will take place in the workplace in the form of live, interactive webinars. Learning will be online in the form of assignments and there will be an End Point Assessment in the form of an exam.
A Learning Coach will be assigned to the apprentice to support them throughout the programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the business following successful completion of the apprenticeship. Opportunities to upskill with internal and external training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.