HR Support Apprenticeship Level 3 ANSA ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
ANSA, Middlewich has an excellent track record of successfully bringing through apprentices and employing them on full time contracts. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in an administration role within the Human Resources team. The role involves undertaking a range of admin duties to support the day to day running of the department.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Core activities associated with the role includes; -
- Confidentiality is essential due to the nature of the role
- Processing information using Microsoft word & excel, other bespoke systems
- Communicating with internal & external contacts
- Assisting with recruitment and all associated correspondence received
- Producing statistical data
- Other related admin based duties
- Other related duties as reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
HR Support Apprenticeship Level 3, standard
Delivered entirely in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position awaits the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finance at the time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ANSA ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.