Join the marketing and brand development team, to support the creation and maintenance of UK digital platforms and campaigns for various global motorcycle accessory brands.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an important role with a marketing focussed business, with exposure to a very broad portfolio of digital marketing disciplines. Our brands are leaders within their specific motorcycle accessory sectors, and require a high level of professional, locally relevant, digital engagement, delivered via seven ecommerce websites, various social media platforms, Google advertising, events and email campaigns.
Day to day activities could include:
- Contribute towards the creation and execution of brand relevant content which can be published for use across our social media channels, blogs and newsletters.
- Engaging with clients and partners online via relevant social media channels.
- Editing website content through our ecommerce platform (Shopify), to include keywords and optimisation for SEO.
- Processing ecommerce transactions – coordinating the distribution of orders to the sales and logistic team – and managing the communication of online buyers.
- Researching latest thought leadership on technology trends, product development and undertaking competitor analysis.
- Helping to analyse ongoing campaigns and website user-journeys via Google Analytics, creating reports, and implement changes, as appropriate.
- Assisting in the development of marketing collateral, and supporting the customer service teams, for motorcycle events and online promotion, including via our email marketing systems.
- Digital Marketing Training.
You will have the chance to contribute to the planning and execution of campaigns, working closely with the Marketing and Sales Teams to achieve customer engagement.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Onsite with employer, remote & classroom based learning at Basingstoke ITEC.
- All training is weekly.
Google Analytics IQ
CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
CIW – Data Analytics
CIW – Social Media Strategist
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an exciting and fulfilling 18-month program, where you will be exposed to many digital initiatives with opportunities to build real-world practical digital marketing skills. Our objective is to provide a rich knowledge foundation and empower your digital career, wherever that may lead you. While not expected, this role has a potential to develop into a permanent role within the marketing team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above.) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BASINGSTOKE ITEC LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.