Aston Academy - Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
We are seeking to appoint highly-motivated people to join our School, working with students in mainstream lessons supporting them to access lessons and achieve their full potential. The ability to be flexible, as well as to build good working relationships with students and staff is a key requirement.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support students in their learning individually or in small groups as directed by the class teacher.
- To help raise standards of achievement for all students
- To encourage the social and emotional development of students
- To encourage students to participate in all aspects of school life
- To help students to become more independent
- To promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students
- To consistently promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship training will take place in house while you are at the workplace. We book once a month training sessions with your allocated tutor. This will be on a platform called Smart Assessor. Here your tutor will go through the modules and units of your course
- We also have 6-8 weeks monthly review plans, this will be with yourself, line manager and tutor.
- The training you will be undertaking is Teaching Assistant Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for someone who would like to gain experience and if you have been a super star throughout the apprenticeship course, then we will be looking at long term employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.