We are recruiting for a Finance Apprentice to join our Group Finance team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to obtain a Level 2/3 Assistant Accountant qualification, with further opportunities for career advancement in the future.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2022
Benefits: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily processing of cashbook transactions into Sage 200
- Accurate allocation of payments and receipts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Scanning and distribution of post
- Invoicing customers
- Support with the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger activities
- Assisting with a variety of queries and resolving ledger discrepancies
- General accounts duties
- Support and contribute to weekly team meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress within the Group Finance team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY SKILLS LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.