This role is an exciting opportunity to be our first Apprentice. You'll be working closely with the Pepped team and supporting Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Poppy to deliver best-in-class lifecycle email and SMS sequences and campaigns for our clients.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Salary £15,000 to £17,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Apprentice is to build and implement email and SMS campaigns to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement, and retention for our clients in the DTC health and wellness space.
As a Digital Marketer, you will typically be working as part of a
team, and have the responsibility for some of the elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign, coordinating with our Copywriter and Email Designer
Alongside supporting our clients with their lifecycle marketing, you will also have the opportunity to coordinate Pepped’s own marketing strategy, covering, content marketing, social media, SEO and events.
- A keen interest in digital communications and marketing
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (ideally grades A* - C or 4 - 9) – Maths and English (or equivalent) are also essential
- Tech-focused – We use various technologies and whilst full training will be provided, we need you to be comfortable behind a computer
- A confident communicator – No matter if it’s by text, email, phone, or video, you’re comfortable getting yourself heard and understood
- Analytical mind
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate self-motivation, independent initiative, and creative problem-solving
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Must be based in the UK (with access to London 2 days / week)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard:
- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
- Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer)
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
You will receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Tech and digital professionals have the potential to earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4/C and above) Essential
About the employer
JUST IT TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.