Receptionist - Customer Service Apprentice Broomfield Medical Centre
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right candidate to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional. You will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greeting and directing patients
- Accepting and handing out prescriptions, letters, completed forms, specimen bottles etc in accordance with practice policy
- Dealing with requests for information
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills (if required)
- ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Long term career progression will be available for the correct candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Broomfield Medical Centre
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)