An exciting opportunity to join Poultec Training as a Business Administration Apprentice. The successful applicant will provide support for numerous departments within this fast-paced business.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful applicant will be required to work within a number of internal departments providing administrational support. This will give you exposure to contracts, compliance, finance and commercial activities within one of largest privately-owned training providers within the East of England.
We need a person who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who will play a key role in supporting the departmental managers.
In return we can offer you comprehensive training, a great working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent service.
Duties will include:
- Reception duties: telephone / emails / meet and greet
- Apprenticeship administration: certifications / enrolments / recruitment
- Course administration: booking / enrolling / gathering feedback
- Fleet management: booking vehicles / managing servicing schedules
- Compliance: monitoring data / internal audits / scheduling reports
- Events: assisting with set up, support during and support post events
- General administration support: room bookings / laptop and projector bookings / dealing with post and couriers / adhoc administration reports and documents.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced team in an exciting industry, your role will vary from day to day depending on the department which you are supporting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths
- Preparation for End-point assessment
- End-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship along with opportunities to progress onto an Advanced Level Apprenticeships.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.