A great opportunity for the right candidate to join the team. The purpose of the Warehouse Operative will be to complete tasks which assist the day to day running of the Warehouse, the up keep of the warehouse, the organisation of locations and to ensure correct storage of all products.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£4.90 per hour whilst training with a review as apprenticeship progresses
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Feb 2023
02 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Management of the warehouse / stock in and out.
- Keeping the area clean and tidy.
- Putting stock away
- Possible fork-lift truck training
- Packaging of the end product (reconditioned gearboxes).
- Spraying the gearboxes with quality control checks and final preparation for packing.
- The individual will be required to speak and direct customers into reception as goods are dropped off.
- At times the individual may be asked to help out with other jobs in our workshop such as supporting gearbox engineers as needed.
The individual will need to be able to work in a high pressured busy environment. Have good organisational and communication skills, have initiative and be willing to learn and be part of a busy team.
There is lifting equipment but heavy lifting may be required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship standard - Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Functional Skills in English & maths if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- A minimum of 20% Off the Job Training covering the Knowledge,
- Skills and Behaviours required to pass the End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A job will be available at the end of the training if the candidate is successful with the training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.