Here at Peacocks, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our apprenticeship pathway program. If you have a passion for learning and retail. We have an opportunity with a true career progression. Please apply today.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute to the achievement/ exceeding store sales targets.
- Enhancing the total shopping experience for our customers.
- Restocking products and merchandising.
- Processing all cash and card payments.
- Keeping the store clean, tidy and full.
- Responsible for store security.
- Responsible for implementing company/store policies and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a level 2 Retailer standard apprentice qualification.
This will be delivered in partnership with our training partner Northern Training Academy. It will be delivered in the workplace with support from your Learning Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of your qualification you will have an opportunity to advance further.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NORTHERN TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.