Here at Peacocks we have the ideal role for you. If you have a proven track record in retail management and a passion for business, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our management team. Do you have a love for fashion retail and learning, then please apply today and start your journey with us.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
£4,001.92 to £7,904.00
Extra hours available
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 16
Possible start date
25 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the Branch Manager/Assistant Manager in maximising business profitability
- To assist in optimising store sales
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the store
- To deliver excellent Customer Service by oneself and through the store team
- Always setting positive personal examples
- Deputise for the Branch Manager/Assistant Manager
- Assisting in implementing company/store policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship and progress to the next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail Team Leader Level 3 qualification.
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy.
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the qualification you will move to the next level of management qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTHERN TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Retail team leader
Level 3 (A level)