InBond are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice Business Administrator. The right candidate will gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Raising purchase orders in Sage for all departments
- On receipt of invoices, matching purchase order paperwork to invoices for authorisation
- Assisting with checking and posting purchase invoices to Sage
- Assist with weekly and monthly sales billing checks
- Assist with Credit Control
- Assist with daily banking
- Control of stationary, including stock checks and re-ordering
- Consumables stock checking, including re-ordering
- Assisting with updating HR systems with all absences such as sickness, appointments etc, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is completed, authorised and filed correctly
- Assisting with writing internal and external letters and memos
- Inductions for new starters, including preparing all paperwork and completing the induction process
- Assisting with advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, short listing and arranging interviews
- Issuing policies, procedures and memos to employees
- Arranging training in line with statutory requirements and ensure employee training records are up to date
- Handling internal and external mail
- Assisting with taking minutes during meetings
The successful candidate with show a genuine passion to progress their career in Finance and Administration and will demonstrate a desire to learn in a practical environment.
You will be working closely with other team members, supporting them in their workload. This position is an excellent opportunity and will offer you exposure to all the core areas of Finance, HR and general administration.
Practical experience in computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) and the ability to communicate confidently with colleagues is essential.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Day Release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.