Business Administration Apprentice ASSOCIATED LEAD MILLS LTD
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain all Customer records and documentation
- To support other departments daily in administrative duties
- To maintain online customer records accurately
- To help with production and collation of reports for Head of Sales
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, Equality and Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with monthly workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C (9-4)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.