Construction Support Technician Apprenticeship CORNERSTONE CONTRACTING LTD
Offering a position of Apprentice Site Manager. You will not only receive a professional qualification, you will also gain first class on-the-job experience in your role fully supported by line management and the wider network of skilled colleagues.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Offering £6 per hour
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
05 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the Site Manager in the supervision of the day-to-day delivery of construction projects; quality, time, procurement, contractors including the supervision of sub-contractors and the monitoring of contractor attendance and progress providing direct instruction as necessary
- Complete daily site physical and on-line paperwork including health and safety forms and reports
- Conduct site inductions for all visitors and contractors
- Ensure contractors have the necessary cards and qualifications to perform their job safely on site
- Learning about project costs to support future bids
- Building relationships with our supply chain to ensure safety, health, environmental, and social value goals are achieved
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Receive a Construction Support Technician qualification
- It will be day release, with one day a week training at East Surrey College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ability to progess through Cornerstone given a high performing standard
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Construction support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.