Working as part of a team to provide care and education, in line with Ofsted requirements. You'll care for children, ensuring they feel special and are well looked after, in a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment. Remember – Childcare is not a 9-5 job. It is very important that you have a passion for working with young children.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment (indoors/outdoors)
- Deliver appropriate play based (EYFS) curriculum
- Help ensure preschool nursery meets Ofsted requirements
- Work to preschool nursery policies/procedures, i.e. how to deal with child protection issues, respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies
- Plan activities to ensure each child works towards early learning outcomes
- Ensure records are properly maintained, e.g. attendance, accident & incident book
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator, delivered via monthly tutor led workshops (a combination of face-to-face and live, virtual 3 – 2 sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Emergency Paediatric First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)