The Velveteen Whitby are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team as an apprentice Chef. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Feb 2023
02 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head Chef in preparation of both the kitchen and the menu items ready for service
- To prepare items to order whilst following individual dish
- Following instructions from senior chef upon arrival to prepare your daily workstation
- Prep throughout service ensuring you are always ready to deliver your designated menu dishes
- Keep a clean and tidy workstation throughout your shift
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
VELVETEEN (WHITBY) LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.