L3 ICT Support Technician apprentice - Janus Europe - Twickenham TW2 5AG JANUS INT EUROPE LTD
The apprentice will work to ensure effective IT desktop support and internal procedures in conjunction with global team.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
02 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing user support, including but not limited to, desktops, mobile devices and printers, in conjunction with third party support providers
- Supporting with upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Supporting on a variety of IT projects & IT systems maintenance
- Remote support and on-site support
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Working with and managing third party suppliers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined weekly remote classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning working towards completing the L3 Information Communications Technician standard.
The training covers the following core occupational duties:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning, at the end of which you will have the ability to work as an ICT Support Technician.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.