Beauty Therapist apprentice Level 3 Skin & Tonic Beauty Salon
A great opportunity for any candidate seeking a way into the beauty industry. You will be learning key skills from experienced members of staff throughout this apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Nov 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Performing, assisting, and observing treatments. Carrying out consultations and giving advice to clients. Processing client payments and rebooking appointments. Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries over the phone or through social media and emails.
- Help with setting up treatment rooms for the day ahead. Ensuring all work areas are fully stocked for treatments. Keeping the salon clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with the closing of the salon – cashing up, sanitising and cleaning of work areas and all messages have been dealt with.
- Be able to all preform all level 2 beauty tretments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training provider will be Leeds City College - Printworks campus
In the apprenticeship you will be trained in:
- Perform advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments, singularly or as a course of treatment, to meet the objectives of bespoke treatment plans, to improve facial skin condition, improve and maintain facial contour and muscle condition and increase lymphatic drainage, whilst using the correct products, tools and equipment to apply the following therapy techniques/current types: galvanic, micro-current, microdermabrasion, low intensity LED light, skin warming devices, high/radio frequency, lymphatic drainage equipment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Could lead to a permanent job
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or equivalent to A-C) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Beauty Therapy (Grade Level 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College Apprenticeship team
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.