As a Supply Chain Warehousing Apprentice, you will work within the powder-coating plant receiving goods, preparing goods for powder coating finishing. Applying Powder coating and packing up powder coating goods ready for dispatch.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Wage will increase after your first year dependant on performance
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key duties will include:
- Working alongside and supporting existing powder plant staff
- Assisting with the day to day running of the powder coating plant
- Receiving manufactured aluminium goods and processing ready for powder coating
- Preparing manufactured aluminium goods for polyester powder coating
- Spraying aluminium goods with polyester powder ready for the oven-curing process
- Packing up products and making sure they are suitable for transport
- Maintaining information systems and updating internal databases
Assist with keeping the powder coating plant clean and tidy and other ad-hoc duties
- Comply with all health and safety within all areas of powder coating plant
- Reporting of any issues with the plant or machinery to your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse which will help start your career and give you an insight into warehousing processes and procedures.
Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time employment
- Further Qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.