Business Administration Apprentice APTUS UTILITIES LIMITED
Aptus has won awards for its apprenticeship schemes, and we invest significantly to ensure that apprentices get a valuable learning experience as well as providing a platform for future career progression. Following successful completion of your apprenticeship, exciting opportunities could be available to you to allow you to grow with the business.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create documentation to be issued to site, including work instructions
- Liaise with all departments and provide administration assistance, where necessary
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and bespoke management system
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, emailing and filing
- Answering and dealing with general telephone enquires
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Any other office duties, as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Link to the Level 3 Business Administration full course description: https://www.wigan-leigh.ac.uk/courses/business/business-administrator-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship, exciting and rewarding opportunities could be available to you to allow you to grow with the business.
We look after our colleagues, offering benefits including cashback healthcare plans, annual family fun days and O2 contract discounts.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.