Business Admin Apprentice UNIQUE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS GROUP LIMITED
You will be working in a financial accounting, bookkeeping, training and consulting services that enable our clients to make effective business decisions. Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist. A great career opportunity.
Closing date: today
salary will be increased to £12.000 after 3 month probation
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets/software to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, collating and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to other employees
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Bookkeeping for clients
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator level 3 Apprenticeship
- Internal training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position can be expected after the completion of this apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
UNIQUE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS GROUP LIMITED
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.