Customer Service / Outbound Sales Apprentice RENEW AND SUSTAIN LIMITED
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Customer Service? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£7.00 per hour, approximately £262 per week - 7% - 20% commission on top depending on targets and your earnings could be £25k+ per annum.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Outbound cold calling & engaging with clients.
- Gathering information & handling objections.
- Manage own workload/call backs via KPI’s (Key performance indicators).
- Transferring leads over to an allocated sale closer.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunity (Build a client portfolio).
- Dealing with key decision makers.
- You will work in the telesales division and complete an apprenticeship alongside your role.
- Learning how the business supports its customers through ongoing training & development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours in Customer Service.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (2 online exams & 1 in-person assessment).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required.
- Apprenticeship Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Renew & Sustain are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in Customer Service!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.