Apprentice Technician is required to get a foundation of knowledge within the practical areas of the business to include maintenance, repair, and assembly of mechanical/nematic systems repaired at base. Record activity and report on a regular basis; use reporting to aid continuous improvement. May be required to travel abroad for work.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
£9,754.68 to £19,266.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
25 Dec 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Training in workshop practices, procedures, and health & safety
- Understanding of assembly, repair, and maintenance of printers
- Possible requirement to attend sites to assist with site installation and maintenance
- Support customers in their use of software; develop and fault finding
- Provide technical support for the sales and marketing of equipment In addition assisting in production
- Fault finding and maintenance
- Understanding of mechanical fitting, safety, and appreciation of electrical systems
- Test procedures, spray painting
- Working with electrical/technical drawings & material lists and quality control procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a 15 month apprenticeship resulting in a Level 2 Engineering Operative qualification. Training will include attending the training centre one day per week for the duration of the apprenticeship - this will be at In-Comm Training Telford.
You will work to achieving the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Engineering Operations
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.