Business Administration Apprenticeship QUEENSWAY ORTHODONTIC PARTNERSHIP
Patient Support Advisers are required to work as part of the dental team to assist in the provision and delivery of dental care services to patients. Most particularly by providing all front of house services as part of the overall procedures to ensure maximum contribution to patient comfort and to the Clinic profitability,
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• To welcome patients and visitors and direct them to the appropriate area.
• Arrive and complete patient appointments correctly.
• To notify patients if the clinician is running late.
• To schedule appointments in person or by telephone, liaising with the provider where necessary in accordance with Clinic policy.
• To contact patient’s who have missed appointments within 10 minutes of their appointment time and update treating clinician.
• To monitor the diary in the morning and afternoon for any ‘Gaps’ and update clinicians/treatment co-ordinator as needed.
• Confirming of appointments.
• Run and action no show report on a daily basis.
• Ensure all letters are printed and confirmed by the end of each day.
• To address mail daily, out mail to be franked, in mail to be given to admin team.
• Address and action patient check in messages.
• Ensure ALL patient personal details are checked verbally at each attended appointment and updated as needed.
• Collect patient charges in accordance with the Clinic policy.
• Balance all monies received at the end of each day: Ensure monies are held securely until banked: Complete records ready for banking.
• Ensure patient contracts are set up correctly, deposit is taken, and a direct debit form is completed. A patient is never to leave the building without a contract in place.
• Ensure emails for Braces and NHS accounts are checked frequently and dealt with accordingly throughout the day. Emails should never be left for the following day.
• To action new patient enquiries as they arrive.
• Ensure all patient information is correct and all categories must be completed and correct
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
Record and document production
Planning and organisation
External environment factors
Training 2 days a month via Zoom & 2 days in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position may be available following successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
QUEENSWAY ORTHODONTIC PARTNERSHIP
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.