Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DAY NURSERIES LTD
This Apprenticeship opportunity with Hungry Caterpillars will allow you to gain experience, earn a salary and achieve a recognised early years Level 2 qualification. There will be the opportunity to move onto your Level 3 qualification afterwards either straight away or with a break first.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
First 12 months of apprenticeship £12,500 After that National Minimum Wage Once Qualified payscales from £20K to £21K per annum (Level 2)
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will work along side the team as a practitioner but with support
- You will have the opportunity to plan, implement and supervise child initiated and adult led activities following the development, needs and interests of each child
- You will be involved in the daily routine care of the children as well as key person responsible to help ensure each child feels safe, and that their development needs are met and their progress is shared with parents
- You will attend college, on day release, one day per week and given support with your qualfication
- You will have a nursery based mentor who will be on hand to support you with your work and offer day to day guidance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Your training will be delivered by Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College
- You will work full time (32 hours per week) with one day release to attend college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress within Hungry Caterpillars and take on more responsibility / progress into more senior roles (room leader / deputy manager / manager)
- Take on a full key worker role and support a group of children
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EALING, HAMMERSMITH & WEST LONDON COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.