Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship ROTADEX SYSTEMS LTD
You will learn how to work effectively in a depot warehouse ensuring stock is picked, dispatched and received accurately. You will also ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and company policies are adhered to. With excellent communication skills.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking, packing and wrapping pallets
- Labelling pallets for transportation
- Moving and storing pallets
- Putting stock away
- Loading goods for despatch
- Cleaning and tidying the warehouse
- General Health and Safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- A minimum of 20% off-the-job training covering the knowledge skills, and behaviours required to pass the End-Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If succesfully may lead into full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.