Rostek UK are looking for a confident and professional administrator to assist with the co-ordination of the sales and marketing activity over the full range of RUK products and services.
Closing date: 29 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
30 Nov 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To receive and manage inbound sales calls and enquiries and allocate to the relevant estimator
- To research the Glenigan data base in conjunction with the estimator to ascertain future tender prospects and to follow and track the opportunities until an enquiry is received
- To collate and record all RUK tenders on the RUK database
- After submission of all tenders fill in the details onto the Rostek data base
- Make phone calls to track all RUK tenders with the prospective clients until the tender is either won or lost. Liaise with the relevant estimator for advice or follow up by that individual
- To research the Glenigan data base to ascertain if there are other prospective contractors tendering for the particular project
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and target new customer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential permanent position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROSTEK UK LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.