An opportunity has arisen with Nuchem Pharmacy. The successful candidate will be working in the pharmacy close to their home , attending college and improving knowledge in medicines.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
The successful candidate will be working in the community pharmacy close to their home and attending college one day a week
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Hospital, Community Pharmacy, Air Force, and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Go on to study Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 and Above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 3 and Above) Desired
About the employer
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.