Retail Sales Assistant Apprentice MESSRS SIMON,PHILLIP & JAMIE ELPHICK
We are looking to recruit a full-time Sales Assistant who will support our business to always deliver exceptional service whilst sharing a passion and knowledge about our amazing products and services. The successful candidate will also support the store with uniform fitting appointments for many of the private schools in the Bedford area.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide exceptional service to all customers
- Advise and recommend products to meet customers' needs including gait analysis
- Support business growth by maximising sales
- Always keep stock on display clean and presentable
- Maintain all shop displays and stock to maximise selling potential
- Update shop Window displays to link with core sports seasons
- Monitor stock gaps and place top-up stock order
- Complete regular stock takes and update on EPOS system
- Support multi-channel advertising using Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retailer Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position upon completion of successful apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 4 - 9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.