YOKO are looking to recruit a Trade Supplier apprentice to carry out various tasks including serving and advising customers, dealing with orders, stock checking and ordering.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Wage per hour: Starting on the minimum wage apprentice rates – this will be reviewed at a later date.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing customer orders and liaising with them to resolve queries
- Importing and/ or entering orders on SAP1 software (full training will be given)
- Helping warehouse staff to pick orders, check them off and get them ready for dispatch
- Dealing with carriers to arrange collection, and making sure orders are delivered to customers
- Following up customer queries and back orders.
Candidate will also need to help out with general warehouse duties, unloading containers, etc, from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training provided by in house Learning & Development Team
Support from external training provider.
Level 2 Qualification.
15 Month programme including minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment.
GCSE or equivalent maths and English desired but not essential, as these will be covered during the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employement with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
YOKO INTERNATIONAL LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.