Apprentice Business Administrator in Property Lettings REGENCY PROPERTIES LETTINGS THANET KENT LIMITED
Great opportunity for a local person that wants to be involved within an administrative role within the property industry. Duties will include daily management of properties, answering phones dealing with enquiries and dealing with clients face to face.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
There may be room for movement on the wage depending on the applicant.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
31 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The applicant should have good knowledge of Word software packages and it id desirable that applicants hold a driving license. They must also be quick thinking, able to manage working in busy situations. Working as a team as well as independently is a must.
This is a customer-facing role with responsibility for providing the administrative support.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- General Administrative duties.
- Customer Services based duties.
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages.
- Data entry – updating details, creating new entries, editing details.
- Liaising with new and current customers.
- Responding to emails.
- Sending new emails.
- Dealing with queries from clients.
- Managing files.
- Processing queries and enquiries.
- Social Media.
- Sales and marketing - marketing available properties.
- Carrying out basic property research, including marketing procedures through portals, websites and various databases.
- Making appointments for viewings.
- Putting together, printing and sending out property lists.
- Assisting sales team members.
- Diary management.
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork.
To be able to organise and plan work in a flexible manner to ensure tasks are prioritised and completed within agreed timescales.
To use appropriate communication and interpersonal skills such as active listening.
You will be required to know how to manage the relationship with the customer. Know the importance of written, verbal and non-verbal communication (including body language), email, letter, telephone and personal etiquette.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in Maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.