Reprographics/Administration Apprentice THE DUSTON EDUCATION TRUST
This well-established Northampton-based school are now looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to provide an excellent reprographic service and administration support to school managers and teaching staff. You will be required to assist in any reprographics / administration function to support the needs of the school.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
£4.81 per hour term time only
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide an efficient reprographics service to staff and students.
- Ensure multifunction devices are maintained and operational
- Liaise with 3rd party support providers to ensure devices are kept operational
- Ordering consumables ensuring best value
- Charge appropriate budgets with reprographics costs monthly
- Provide estimates for jobs when requested and advise on how to achieve the best outcome
- Production of good quality, accurate and timely correspondence, reports and other documents
- Prioritisation of incoming and current work
- Proofread and manipulate documents to ensure good quality printing along with cost effectiveness
- Liaise with staff regarding mock-ups and designs for new workbooks/organisers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration level 3 Apprenticeship
- 4 weekly one to one sessions
- 12 weekly monitory visits
- Online Resources / VEL
- Tutor Access
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility to progress within the business upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.