Business Administration Apprentice THE DUSTON EDUCATION TRUST
This well-established Northampton-based education provider are now looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to provide an excellent service and administration support to school managers and teaching staff. You will be required to assist in any administration function to support the needs of the education setting.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
£4.81 Term time plus 1 week
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term time plus 1 week) 8am – 4pm Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
02 May 2023
01 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provision of administrative, secretarial and clerical support.
- Perform receptionist duties as required.
- Production of good quality, accurate and timely correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Prioritisation of incoming and current work.
- Data entry onto the information system (SIMS) as appropriate.
- Ensure all postal requirements are met.
- To type documents and letters, some of which will be on confidential nature, as required by staff.
- Type test sheets, work sheets and reports in support of the curriculum.
- Set up meetings and take minutes as required.
- Provide support to any other administration team member as required.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and to prevent the disclosure of confidential and sensitive information in line with the principles of Data Protection.
- Professional practice in terms of personal presentation, attendance and punctuality
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will recieve a level 3 Business Administration qualification at the end of the apprenticeship.
20% off-the-job training
4-6 weekly check in's with your tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility to progress within the business upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
THE DUSTON EDUCATION TRUST
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.