Pharmacy Service Assistant Apprenticeship L2 The Clitheroe Pharmacy
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprentice L2 Candidate who must have a positive attitude, be hardworking, well presented with good communication skills. Prior pharmacy experience is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided on the job.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide a variety of pharmacy and medicines services to patients, the public and other professional healthcare teams.
- Support the delivery of pharmacy services in a variety of pharmacy environments.
- Supply, preparation, and assembly of medicines.
- Ordering and receiving medicines, as well as their storage, disposal, and return.
- Understanding of healthy lifestyle choices and relevant screening services.
- Understand and work to standard operating procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will receive a Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 qualification.
This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full time employment or progression onto Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
The Clitheroe Pharmacy
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.