Hair Professional Apprenticeship MRS ELIZABETH ANNE BUCKBY T/A MIRAGE HAIRDRESSERS
The ideal candidate will be creative, ambitious, reliable and a team player with excellent customer service skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Change hair colour
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Style and finish hair
- Advise and consult with clients
- Promote additional services and products
- Build a client base
- Cleaning duties
- Customer queries
- Booking and coordinating client appointments
- Reception duties and maintaining a clean and tidy salon, in line with health and safety standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard:
- One day per week attendance to Leicester College Freemans Park Campus will be required throughout the apprenticeship program
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential career progression - Level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 /D or Level 1 equivalent) Essential
About the employer
MRS ELIZABETH ANNE BUCKBY T/A MIRAGE HAIRDRESSERS
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.