Business Administration Apprentice QUALITY PROFESSIONAL RESOURCING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Would you like a career in Recruitment? This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, keen apprentice to join our friendly and supportive team and train with us in our organisation. Due to high demand of work we are looking to expand our Tewkesbury Branch & as a result are hiring for Recruitment Resourcer.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
29 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You may be finishing a qualification a looking for your first step into working life or maybe it's time for a change and you wish to learn the ropes in the realms of talent consulting and business growth.
The ideal applicant must have strong written and spoken language skills as you will spend much time on the phone and meeting candidates in person. Ambition and drive is key here, being organised with you work load and not letting set backs get in the way of hitting your goals.
Tasks may involve:
- Developing and managing client/candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
- Growing the existing client base
- Proactively developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings for you to attend
- Proactively sourcing flexible workers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Next Level will work closely with you to complete your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. We can hire apprentices at any time and hold regular workshops for those on the course
- These workshops occur once every 2 weeks both online and in our academy in Bristol City Centre
- You will get specific 1-2-1 tutoring and regular reviews between you tutor, manager and yourself to ensure you are meeting deadlines and staying on top of your work
- If required we can also provide Functional Skills in maths and English throughout your apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Profession and personal development
- Opportunity for full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship available
- Develop in to managerial roles and operations roles or recruitment roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HOUSE OF CLIVE (HAIR AND BEAUTY) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.