Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3 LITTLE PEOPLE NURSERIES LTD
•Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. •You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years •Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months •This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5.
- Completing a variety of day to day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for.
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma for Early Years Educator.
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery.
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
- Training will take place in the workplace.
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
- Undertaking First Aid training as required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
Continuous development in current nursery setting.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.