Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship Dreams Nursery & Daycare
Dreams Nursery are looking to recruit an Apprentice to work towards their Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification. This is a great opportunity to start a career in childcare, while working towards being fully qualified and gaining valuable work experience also.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
The salary range for this position is £7,800.00 - £10,140.00. This is negotiable after job offer.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Have excellent knowledge and awareness of Safeguarding
- Have a good understanding of policies and procedures
- Planning age related activities within the EYFS
- To ensure that you are communicating at an appropriate level with the children
- Ensure regular observations are carried out
- Ensure a high level of hygiene
- To ensure that the setting is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- To deliver a high standard of learning to the children
- To ensure records are properly maintained
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by senior management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.